Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Girl Without a Name

Why does it have to be so
It's just a head game and it snows
As I lay down on my pillow
And weep and you watch me in my sleep
Without enough for my keep
Whilst my best friend calls me cheap
And everyone lies and cheats
I've heard of that
Of people stealing a loaf of bread
And never coming back
I've seen you somewhere before
I've heard of a man who died
From aggravation of his life
I can hear them in my mind
And can't they be unkind
Why CAN"T you leave me alone
Everywhere I go you follow
Because you don't know
You just don't know what you're doing
You don't know where you're going
You don't know me
I could show you
But then you'd show me
So what am I supposed to do
Oh what have you done
So that I've come all undone
It'd be better to have a bong
And that you stole all my songs
And all my blood
For this man to have a dead fuck
Wouldn't it be half your luck
And doesn't life just suck
What with the Arian race
And the stress on my face
And even the theft of my lace
For goodness sake.








No comments:

Post a Comment