Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Butterfly

 



Butterfly
zoom in
fly here
be with me
alight upon my shoulder
kiss me
how have you been?

I've been well thank You
I've been to the beach and I've been to the zoo
I don't have a lover
and I don't know what to do
how about you
how have you been?

Oh you know
going out
being seen
It's awesome being famous
but it can get embarrassing

They post your love life
all over the web
what you had for breakfast
what you do in bed

Oh dear
that does sound a bit blush
I would like to know more
but I'm in a bit of a rush

Butterfly butterfly
How are you
Oh  me, the usual
if a bit blue

But I want to
throw that away
For my sweetpea
I want to cheer up
Fly home with your chin up

That a girl butterfly
There's so much to do
before you die

Don't waste time crying
then going out and lying
throw your cares to the wind
and dive in

Yes, yes
It's the absolute best
to  live your life
with zest
to ride the waves
at the crest

Well you sound enthusiastic
yes I would say zest
we just do our best.

I know you've gotten by
on less
but I love you
Celeste

It's been a long time since
I've heard that
with tears in her eye
A long time
since I've been there
I mean
here
there and everywhere (The Beatles)

Flutter flutter
Words to utter
words and afterwards
words
wards of the soul

The butterly's soul is old,
is old
with a pretty heart of gold
the word is out
the story's told
butterflies to love and hold,
gently before they go...

Photo courtesy of sattva freedigitalphotos.net



No comments:

Post a Comment